- This Website Uses Analytics: Briefly, this website uses analytics, including via Google Analytics, to see how many people visit, what pages they look at, and whether or not the user engages in contacting Us via the Contact or the Request a Quote pages.
- Collection of Personal Information: When you submit any information via Our website, you understand and agree that AMPLIFY WELLNESS + PERFORMANCE, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and vendors may process your personal information to provide Our services. Examples of the purposes for processing your personal information include responding to your request for a quote and marketing Our services.
- Data Retention & Storage Period: Data submitted to AMPLIFY WELLNESS + PERFORMANCE is typically stored for less than one year; if we engage in a business relationship, the data is stored for the duration of the relationship, plus five years’ time.
- Blocking Cookies: You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to, you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
- Links to Other Websites: This website contains links to other websites. When you visit other websites, AMPLIFY WELLNESS + PERFORMANCE has no control over how they handle your data. We cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other websites. Please exercise caution and review the privacy notice applicable to any websites in question.
- Children: This website and services are not intended for children under the age of 18. Accordingly, We do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age. We do not intentionally collect, sell, or process the Personal Information of individuals under 18 years of age.
Note: Your personal information will never be sold to a third party for any reason.
Your Privacy Rights
If We process your personal information, depending on your location, you may have the right to exercise a variety of privacy rights, such as rights concerning access, correction, limit/opt-out, and deletion of your personal information. To do so, please contact AMPLIFY WELLNESS + PERFORMANCE via message.
For California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits website users who are California residents to request certain information regarding Our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose client information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you have questions please contact AMPLIFY WELLNESS + PERFORMANCE via message.